Terms and Conditions for the Net Zero Contest
By registering for the contest organized by Tersus Energy Pvt Ltd, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. In the case of the free solar power installation, the amount after the subsidy provided by GEDA (Goa Energy Development Agency) will be paid in full upto the amount of ₹1,00,000/-. The offer covers everything from the system price, the labor and installation fees.
2. Each winner will only avail one of the prizes from those mentioned in the post.
3. In order to qualify for the contest, every entrant needs to follow all the rules mentioned in the post.
4. The contest is open to people who are over the age of 18 years. A maximum of one entry per individual is accepted.
5. The contest will include all individuals who register for it up to August 8,2021. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
6. Tersus Energy Pvt Ltd accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us by the relevant closing date for any reason.
7. The winners will be notified via email/ post/whatsapp by August 15,2021. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and we reserve the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
8. By entering this contest, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of this contest. Tersus Energy ensures that your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than for displaying the winner of the draw (If won).
9. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the usage of their names and photographs in such publicity.
10. Tersus Energy Pvt Ltd may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and condition